Saturday, September 16, 2017

9/16/1966 T.H.E. Cat prowls

September 16, 1966.  T.H.E. Cat premiered on this date on NBC.  Am I the only one who remembers it?  Robert Loggia starred as Thomas Hewitt Edward Cat (and yes, I did remember those names without checking.  Don't ask me what I had for breakfast yesterday.) 

What was the show about?  Well, here was the intro:

"Out of the night comes a man who saves lives at the risk of his own. Once a circus performer, an aerialist who refused the net. Once a cat burglar, a master among jewel thieves. Now a professional bodyguard. Primitive... savage... in love with danger. The Cat!"

3 comments:

  1. I remember that show as well (and all his names). In retrospect, I don't think it was all that good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need a refresher it's on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was young and liked the idea behind it more than the show itself. And yes I remembered all the names as well.

    ReplyDelete